If you are an EU/European Economic Area (EEA) citizen or the family member* of an EU/EEA citizen, to continue living, working and studying in the UK now that the UK has left the EU, you will have to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS). The application is free.

We are able to assist you to apply for either: Pre-settled status or settled status under the EU settlement scheme.

How we can help

We will assist you to collate your supporting documentation to help prove your status under the EU settlement scheme

We will assist with uploading of the documents online.

If you require help, visit our contact page and book an appointment.