Applicants wishing to apply for to enter or leave to remain in the UK on this basis of the skilled worker visa will need to demonstrate that:

They hold a job offer from a Home Office licensed sponsor

The job offer is at the required skill level – RQF 3 or above (A Level and equivalent)

They speak English to the required standard

For detailed and tailored advice, please call us or visit our contact page and book an appointment.